Breastfeeding is one of the most challenging nutritional periods in a woman’s life. Your nutritional requirements change after the arrival of your baby, and meeting these increased needs can be hard to achieve through diet alone. With round the clock feeding and a new baby to take care of, we understand that mums don’t always have time to keep up with their dietary requirements.
Elevit Breastfeeding has been specially tailored to help meet these increased requirements in order to provide the nutritional support necessary for the healthy development of your baby during the breastfeeding period. It also supports the energy and vitality of breastfeeding mums.
The additional tailored nutritional support provided by Elevit Breastfeeding provides vitamins, minerals, and Omega 3, which are important to the development of your baby’s overall health during this period. These assist with crucial things, such as brain, eyesight, energy, and immunity.
For women who are already using Elevit Pre-Conception and Pregnancy continue use until birth. Elevit Breastfeeding is the next stage to help support breastfeeding mums’ nutritional needs as they enter into their new mum role.
Key ingredients of Elevit Breastfeeding
- Betacarotene: Supports healthy development of your baby’s overall vision and eye health
- Omega-3 (DHA): Promotes healthy development of baby’s brain and eyesight
- Iodine: Assists with baby’s brain development,
- B-Group Vitamins & Iron: Assists with energy requirements
- Vitamin D: To aid calcium absorption
- Zinc & Vitamin C: Supports baby’s immune system
Why do women choose Elevit Breastfeeding to meet increased nutritional requirements?
- Elevit Breastfeeding is from the makers of Elevit, Australia’s No. 1 pregnancy multivitamin1
- Specially tailored to meet the increased nutritional needs of breastfeeding mums
- Includes ingredients such as lutein, betacarotene and concentrated omega-3 to assist with your baby’s development
- Helps boost energy levels for mum
- Supports baby’s healthy development
- Helps assist new mums in giving baby a healthy start in life
1 Aztec MAT 22/02/15 (http://www.elevit.com.au/Elevit%20Rank%20Letter_For%20Upload.pdf)
|Ingredient||Elevit Breastfeeding||Elevit PreConception & Pregnancy|
|Concentrated Omega-3 (EPA 24mg; DHA 200mg)||400mg||N/A|
|Pantothenic acid (B5)||6.4mg||6mg|
|Ascorbic acid (C)||60mg||85mg|
|Cholecalciferol (D)||600IU||200 IU|
|dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (E)||10 mg||18.7 mg|
N/A = Ingredient is not present in the product
Elevit Breastfeeding is a once-daily capsule. After your baby is born, you can switch from Elevit tablets for Pregnancy to Elevit Breastfeeding to support your new nutritional needs.
Always be sure to read the label and use only as directed.
Pack size and pricing
Elevit Breastfeeding is available in two convenient pack sizes:
Elevit Breastfeeding 30s for 1 month supply. The recommended retail price is $25.70
Elevit Breastfeeding 60s for 2 months’ supply. The recommended retail price is $36.99
Visit our buy now page for a list of stockists.