Elevit Women’s Multi is specially formulated for women with children.
When you’re a busy woman, juggling with the added demands of motherhood, you can do with a helping hand. Elevit Women’s Multi may help. It has been carefully tailored with an optimal combination of vitamins, minerals and nutrients to help support the needs of women with children.
Key ingredients of Elevit Women's Multi
We understand that nutrition is important, especially when you are a busy mum. That’s why we have tailored Elevit Women’s Multi to help you every day. It contains a range of multivitamins and minerals including:
- Iron (5 mg): to help boost energy levels
- Calcium (120 mg): To help build and maintain healthy bones
- B group vitamins: to help reduce stress
- Vitamin C (80 mg) and Zinc (8 mg): to maintain immunity
Elevit Women’s Multi is designed to help energy and nutritional needs of mums.
Why do women choose Elevit Women’s Multi as their general multivitamin?
- Elevit Women’s Multi is from the makers of Elevit, Australia’s No.1 pregnancy multivitamin*.
- Elevit Women’s Multi is specifically formulated with essential ingredients like; Iron, Calcium, B group vitamins, Vitamin C and Zinc to support the needs of women with children.
|Each Tablet Contains:|
|Thiamine nitrate (Vitamin B1)||4.2 mg|
|Riboflavine (Vitamin B2)||4.8 mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||54 mg|
|Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5)||19.6 mg|
|Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||6 mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||3 mcg|
|Folic Acid||500 mcg|
|Absorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||80 mg|
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 200 IU)||5 mcg|
|dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E)||10 mg|
Elevit Women’s Multi is a once daily supplement that can be taken at any time of the day. Ideally, start taking Elevit Women’s Multi after pregnancy or breastfeeding to help support your nutritional needs.
Pack size and pricing
Elevit Women's Multi is available in Woolworths and pharmacy. The recommended retail price is $28.90 for 100 tablets.
Visit our buy now page for a list of stockists
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
*Aztec MAT 13/07/2014.