- National Health and Medical Research Council. Nutrient Reference Values for Australia and New Zealand Including Recommended Dietary Intakes, 2006.
- De-Regil Lm et al, Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2015, Issue 12. Art. No.: CD007950.
- Vutyavanich T. et al. Obstet & Gynecol 2001; 97(4): 577–582.
- Sahakian V. et al. Obstet & Gynecol 1991; 78(1): 33–6.
- The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Vitamin and Mineral Supplementation and Pregnancy (2019) Available at: https://ranzcog.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Vitamin-and-Mineral-Supplementation-and-Pregnancy.pdf
- European Food Safety Authority, Scientific Opinion, EFSA Journal 2010; 8(3):1461.
- Bramswig S et al. Int J Vitam Nutr Res 79(2), 2009, 61-70. Sponsored by Roche Consumer Health Ltd.
- Czeizel AE, Dudás I. Prevention of the first occurrence of neural-tube defects by periconceptional vitamin supplementation. N Engl J Med. 1992;327:1832–1835. Supplements supplied by Hoffmann-LaRoche.
- Department of Health (Cth) Pregnancy Care Guidelines available at https://www.health.gov.au/resources/pregnancy-care-guidelines
- Schaefer E et al. Nutrients 2020, 12(12), 3849. Sponsored by Bayer
- National Institutes of Health: Choline fact sheet for health professionals. Accessed July 2022. Available at: https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Choline-HealthProfessional/
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Nutrient Reference Values for Australia and New Zealand. Choline. Accessed November 2022. Available at: https://www.nrv.gov.au/nutrients/choline
- Long S. Goldblatt J. MTHFR Genetic Testing: Controversy and clinical implications. RACGP. AFP Vol 45, No. 4, April 2016. Accessed Nov 2022. Available at: https://www.racgp.org.au/getattachment/2102f0e9-ae57-4c6e-a17e-a9a230b75cf7/MTHFR-genetic-testing-Controversy-and-clinical-imp.aspx
- Cabezuelo MT. et al. Nutrient 2020, 12(1):80. Sponsored by Generalitat Valenciana, grant PROMETEO-2018-167 to J.R.V. and T.B
- Elevit 20th Anniversary Source Data. We estimate that we have supported 2 million babies over the last 20 years. Based on ABS Births 2001-2019, FiftyFive5 Brand Penetration research 2018 and Fiftyfive5 Green Cross 2 Research 2021.
- Healthdirect website: https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/foods-high-in-vitamin-d
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Iodine Supplementation for Pregnant and Breastfeeding Women. 2010. Accessed November 2022. Available at: https://www.nhmrc.gov.au/about-us/publications/iodine-supplementation-pregnant-and-breastfeeding-women#block-views-block-file-attachments-content-block-1
- Linner A, Almgren M. Epigenetic programming – The important first 1000 days. Acta Paediatr. 2020;109(3):443-452
- Morning Sickness. Government of Western Australia. Available at: https://www.healthywa.wa.gov.au/Articles/J_M/Morning-sickness#:~:text=It%20affects%20between%2070%20to,in%20hormones%20levels%20during%20pregnancy
- Kuroda et al. 2021. Effects of periconceptional multivitamin supplementation on folate and homocysteine levels depending on genetic variants of methyltetrahydrofolate reductase in infertile Japanese women. Nutrients. 13.1381. Study financially supported by Bayer Healthcare Consumer Care.
- The Pregnancy Nutrition Survey by Elevit’. Survey of 1,000+ Australians aged 18-54. Commissioned by Bayer, executed by Researchify.
*Elevit is Australia’s most trusted pregnancy vitamin, based on Kantar Australia Brand Research, October 2022. Elevit is Australia's No.1 Pre-conception & Pregnancy Multivitamin, based on IQVIA MAT $ 18.3.2023.
** Menevit is Australia's No.1 Sperm Health Supplement IQVIA 18.3.2023.
*** Geraghty AA, Lindsay KL, Alberdi G, et al. Nutrition During Pregnancy Impacts Offspring's Epigenetic Status-Evidence from Human and Animal Studies. Nutr Metab Insights 2015;8(Suppl 1):41-7. doi: 10.4137/nmi.S29527 [published Online First: 20160216]