Skip to main content
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Nutrient Reference Values for Australia and New Zealand Including Recommended Dietary Intakes, 2006.
- De-Regil Lm et al, Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2015, Issue 12. Art. No.: CD007950.
- Vutyavanich T. et al. Obstet & Gynecol 2001; 97(4): 577–582.
- Sahakian V. et al. Obstet & Gynecol 1991; 78(1): 33–6.
- The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Vitamin and Mineral Supplementation and Pregnancy (2019) Available at: https://ranzcog.edu.au/RANZCOG_SITE/media/RANZCOG-MEDIA/Women%27s%20Health/Statement%20and%20guidelines/Clinical-Obstetrics/Vitamin-and-mineral-supplementation-in-pregnancy-(C-Obs-25).pdf?ext=.pdf
- European Food Safety Authority, Scientific Opinion, EFSA Journal 2010; 8(3):1461.
- Bramswig S et al. Int J Vitam Nutr Res 79(2), 2009, 61-70.
- Czeizel AE, Dudás I. Prevention of the first occurrence of neural-tube defects by ericonceptional vitamin supplementation. N Engl J Med. 1992;327:1832–1835
- Department of Health (Cth) Pregnancy Care Guidelines available at https://www.health.gov.au/resources/pregnancy-care-guidelines
- Schaefer E et al. Nutrients 2020, 12(12), 3849 (Sponsored by Bayer)